As the season approaches, we are looking for a new member to join our growing team. This time around we’re looking for a Project Officer. Below are the key information:
We are looking for a Project Officer for our grassroots and development projects. As the WSF Project Officer you will lead, develop and implement the projects from the beginning in December 2019/January 2020. Key Projects are the WSF Banked Slalom Tour, WSF Junior Tour (World Rookie Rank). We are offering a fixed term contract for 6 months, including a probation of 1 months. A re-appointment is possible.
The Project Officer has to be located in Innsbruck, provided he/she is available for regular meetings (at least once a month in Innsbruck – Austria).
The main objective of the work of the Project Officer is to lead and implement the WSF Projects: the World Rookie Rank and the Banked Slalom Tour.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the WSF Projects
- Motivate WSF Members to take part in the WSF Projects
- Constant communication with Organisers to gather information about their projects
- Lead the projects, under the supervision of WSF General Secretary, so that the yearly goals and objectives are met
- Deliver regularly content for communication to WSF Communication Officer
- Create a yearly report to be presented at the WSF General Assembly
Selection criteria – essential qualities and skills:
- Text writer in English for all WSF communication, German is a plus
- WordPress CMS knowledge
- Be a Snowboard enthusiast
- Proactive and Independent Worker
- Project Management experience is a plus
- Previous Experience in Non-Profit Organisation is a plus
Check out the job offer also at actionsportsJOB.com.