The annual World Snowboard Federation General Assembly will take place from the 2nd to the 5th of May in Innsbruck, Austria! The WSF Board of Directors would thus like to invite all delegates of the National Snowboard Associations, Event Organizers, Athletes, WSF Members and Friends to take part in this year’s edition.
Here is a recap with further information:
Saturday 2nd of May to Tuesday 5th of May 2020
The General Assembly will be held in the Hotel Congress which offers special packages for all the participants of the General Assembly.
Please fill in the form at the following link for registration & booking: https://forms.gle/BnehfWDTdKTmiyLM9
- Saturday 02.05 – arrival day
- Saturday 02.05 // 1.30pm – start of the WSF GA 2020
- Sunday 03.05 // WSF GA 2020
- Monday 04.05 // WSF GA 2020
- Tuesday 05.05 // WSF GA 2020
- Wednesday 06.05 // Departure Day
Further detailed information about the program will be communicated soon. Please note that everyone is invited to join the working groups and provide inputs.
In conclusion, from today onwards you can also send in proposals for elections, please find all the information about the procedure here, candidate proposal form. The candidate proposals should be sent directly to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 21.02.2020.
– 21.02.2020: Proposals for elections have to be submitted to Anna at email@example.com not later than this date (60 days before the start of the GA)
– 16.03.2020: Motions have to be submitted until this date (40 days before the start of the GA)
For questions and motions/proposals please write an e-mail to Anna Negri, WSF General Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
The WSF Board of Directors is looking forward to seeing you all in Innsbruck!