The third edition of Burning Boots Banked Slalom had it all – sunshine, fresh snow & banked turns. The event went down in March, before the outbreak of the Coronavirus pandemic and having fun in the snow was still on every snowboarder’s mind. On Saturday, which was reserved for training runs and qualification, the winter even came to Brauneck with 20cm of fresh snow!
The course was handshaped by Snowboard Germany & Bayern and made the 170 registered riders absolutely happy. On Sunday the weather cleared up and the contest went down in the best possible conditions. Especially the kids in the categories U9, U12 and U15 were unstoppable and it was no surprise that the U15 riders placed also at TOP spots in the Open category.
Big thanks to the sponsors: K2 Snowboards, Burton, Nitro, Blue Tomato, Shred Kids, Stie Alm, Brauneck Bergbahn und die Snowboardschule Schneesturm
The 4th edition of the Burning Boots Banked Slalom will go down 27.-28.02.2021!
- Maximilian Thalhammer (SC Aising-Pang)
- Korbinian Blaschek (SC Miesbach)
- Markus Schwab
- Viktoria Egler
- Joana Attenberger (SC Dingoldfing)
- Tamara Schmidt (SC Dingoldfing)
- Julius Reichle (SC Konstanz)
- Elias Hamalainen
- Kenta Kirchwehm (SC Altglashütten)
- Florina Pohl (SC Bissingen)
- Loreley Pigmans
- Salome Jansing (SC Schellenberg)
- Benedikt Werner (SC Miesbach)
- Luka Kamissek (TSV 1860 München)
- Felix Babilon (SC Miesbach)
- Rosalie Bauer (SC Miesbach)
- Ida Bauer (SC Miesbach)
- 3. Joana Fuchs (Shreddogs Munich)